CXOWARE’s FAIRiq software is the “quantitative risk engine” that provides the foundation for deriving risk. It accomplishes this by taking risk factor measurements and applying sound and sophisticated mathematical principles to derive risk. FAIRiq offers:
- Centralized analysis repository – quick glance overview of risk landscape
- Gain a view of aggregate risk
- Easy view to prioritize risk issues
- Common Asset Library Database
- Common repository for threat agents
- Common repository for scenario-based loss tables
- Enabling more consistent and accurate results across the team of analysts
- Iterative analysis capability – show risk trending over a period of time
- Dynamic reporting & Archive point-in-time reporting
- Centralized identity and access management
- Logical, easy to use, graphic scenario interfaces
Sample FAIRiq Data Entry
We provide an intuitive graphical interface for entering numerical factors, text-based rationale, and control values. Many of the Rationale fields include sophisticated libraries to aid the analyst in completing the rationale used to justify the factors. In addition to Rationale libraries, a Controls Taxonomy is integrated into the application.
A quick-tablular interface with a sophisticated error-checking engine is included for experienced users.