Effective management of risk requires Senior Management to make well-informed decisions. Well-informed decisions rely on Senior Management being able to make effective comparisons. Effective comparisons cannot be made without meaningful measurements. Unfortunately, risk assessment frameworks and reporting software solutions available today are checklist-based compliance tools that often produce meaningless measurements with risk issues expressed in qualitative terms such as “high, medium, & low” or “red, yellow, & green.”
Together with CXOWARE’s FAIR Model, FAIRiq allows risk analysts to articulate information and operational risk in the same language used to evaluate business opportunities or express financial risk – in $.
FAIRiq Sample Report List
- Analysis Summary Report (PDF or MS Word)
- Analysis Detail Report (PDF or MS Word)
- Multi-Analysis Active View Comprehensive Tabular Reports
- Multi-Analysis Analysis Comparison
- Side by Side Comparison of Risk Analyses
- Organizational & Departmental Loss Event & Loss Magnitude Reporting
- Flexible Search Condition-Driven Tabular Reports with Excel Output Export Capability
- Custom Reports on Request
FAIRiq is a well structured database enabling an array of pre-generated template reports or the ability for the analyst to create flexible database filtering views.