The CXOWARE decision analysis solution is based on a proprietary methodology for quantifying risk called FAIR (Factor Analysis of Information Risk). The FAIR methodology is patent-pending and wholly-owned by CXOWARE, which also manages the traditional publishing and training activities for FAIR users. CXOWARE has also architected FAIR into a quantitative risk analysis application called FAIRiq.
FAIRiq software is leading an evolutionary advancement in quantitative information security and operational risk management. FAIRiq is built as the foundational decision-analysis application enabling an organization to measure economic loss associated with information security & operational risk. The application is designed with flexible data export capability which makes it a nice compliment to the leading GRC applications on the market.
FAIRiq software enables you to:
- Analyze Information Security & Operational Risk
- Identify Highest Loss Exposure Areas
- Monitor & Track your Risk Landscape over time
Value Gained from FAIRiq software:
- Drives Better Informed Decision Making
- Improves the ability to Prioritize Risk Mitigation Budgets
- Better Manages or Reduces Financial Loss Exposure